HOME POWER® Tri-Fuel Portable Generators by WINCO keep you out of the dark. The unit operates on gasoline, L.P. gas, or natural gas, and converting from one fuel source to another can be accomplished quickly and easily.
- Premium Honda and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV engines meet EPA emissions standards.
- Special carburetor and secondary gas regulator allows the engine to operate on the most convenient fuel—gasoline, L.P. gas or natural
- Low oil protection helps prevent costly repairs and downtime.
- Standard electric start with battery rack and cables (battery not included).
- Maintenance free electronic ignition system.
- Dual element air filter reduces maintenance
- Inherent voltage regulation for precise, stable output and optimum reliablility
- 100% copper windings, NEMA Class F insulation
- Capacitor excitation for brushless operation.
- Circuit breaker overload protectin on generator
- Special 120/240V receptacle for connection to a temporary power distribution system or to a
building electrical service with a an approved manual transfer switch for emergency/standby
<< Back to the Generators page